The Traymore Nursing Center Satistics
Near the Dallas Medical District
The Traymore combines the industry’s latest treatment techniques and equipment in a highly personalized interdisciplinary approach to care. Our mission is to provide superior clinical care, rehabilitation, wellness, and supportive services that meet the wants, needs, and expectations of our patients and residents. This patient centered treatment enables our rehabilitation guests to return home as quickly as possible. We will provide our long term residents with an enhanced well being and quality of life with the home town hospitality that you will learn to know and trust.
Traymore Nursing Center in DALLAS, Texas has 150 beds compared to a Texas average of 108.79 and a National average of 106.41.
As of the last update they had 49 residents compared to a TX average of 76.83 and a National average of 88.66.
This results in a 32.67% occupancy rate compared to a Texas average of 70.62% and a national average of 81.98%.
Traymore Nursing Center's star ratings compare as follows:
- Overall Rating: 4 stars compared to a TX average of 2.58 and a National average of 3.04.
- Health Inspection Rating: 4 stars compared to a TX average of 2.74 and a National average of 2.81.
- Nurses Rating: 3 stars compared to a TX average of 2.16 and a National average of 3.00.
- Quality Measures Rating: 3 stars compared to a TX average of 2.87 and a National average of 3.16.
- RN Only Rating: 3 stars compared to a TX average of and a National average of 2.96.
Averaging the available ratings gives an aggregate star rating of 3.4 for TRAYMORE NURSING CENTER versus the TX average of 2.07 and a national average of 2.99.
- Activity services: off-site
- Clinical lab work: on-site
- Dental health: on-site
- Dietary services: on-site
- Housekeeping services: on-site
- Mental health services: on-site
- Nursing services: on-site
- Occupational therapy: on-site
- Additional activity services: on-site
- Social service staff: off-site
- Pharmacy services: on-site
- Physician extender services: on-site
- Physical therapy: on-site
- Physician services: on-site
- Podiatry: on-site
- Therapeutic recreational services: on and off of site
- Vocational services: on-site